A MASTERCLASS BY AWARD-WINNING CIDERMAKER, ELEANOR LEGER, PRESIDENT OF THE US CIDERMAKERS ASSOCIATION
LIVE FROM THE CIDERY AND, WEATHER-PERMITTING, EDEN’S FAMOUS ORCHARDS – IT’S WHERE ALL THE MAGIC HAPPENS!
Recognised as one of the world’s leading cider producers, Eden Speciality Ciders have received outstanding recognition including from Food & Wine, Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast, Serious Eats, Eater, NYTimes, Imbibe, Paste, and Punch and across the UK and Europe. Awards include: Double Gold Medal Cider Craft Magazine; Best in Class, Wood Aged Cider
Cider Is Wine imports Eden’s world-beating ciders direct from the producer to bring you the best value available.
Join this tutored tasting and masterclass with Eleanor, monitored by Cider Is Wine’s Chief Cider Officer, Alistair Morrell, AKA The Wine Inspector.
We’ll be featuring 3 wonderful ciders from the Eden range – great drinks to commemorate Thanksgiving, celebrate Christmas, or see in the New Year in style.
Cider Is Wine Masterclass with Eleanor Leger & 3 of Eden’s incredible ciders
Friday November 27th @6.30pm – Order by November 23rd
NOTE: IF YOU BUY YOUR EDEN TASTE-ALONG PACK OFF THIS WEBSITE, PLEASE USE CODE E995 AT THE CHECKOUT SO YOU DON’T GET CHARGED FOR ‘DELIVERY’
Your taste-along pack of three wholly natural, 100% apple content, not from concentrate ciders consist of:
- Eden Origins Vermont Harvest Natural MethodCider
- Eden Vermont Cellar Series ‘Siren Song’ Still Cider
- Eden Vermont Heirloom Reserve Barrel-Aged Natural Method
DELIVERED TO YOUR HOME FOR JUST £50 (13% off list price)
Order in 3 Easy Steps:
- Register with Eventbrite before Monday 23rd November
- This will trigger a PayPal request from Cider Is Wine
- Pay via PayPal OR we’ll send a request for payment via Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank Transfer
The masterclass will be delivered by Zoom for taste-along pack buyers and Instagram Live for free participation. A Zoom invite will be sent out to you up to 48 hours prior to the event.
How do you taste on-line?
- Simple – join the Zoom meeting, have your bottles and glasses at hand and you’re ready to taste.
Can we have some food?
- Sure, just prepare what you’d like to eat and have it ready in time for the tasting. We couldn’t include food into the tasting pack at this special price.
What if I like them and want more?
- That’s simple too – order online at cideriswine.co.uk where you’ll find a great selection and lots of information and advice, too.
How long do these ciders keep?
- Ciders are great for keeping and, once opened, they easily last for 3-7 days, depending on the style.
Consumers have been impressed:
- “What a revelation – I never knew that ciders could be made like this”
- ”Thanks, you’ve ruined the wine tasting for me, because these ciders are so good”
- “I never realised that ciders could be drunk instead of wine”
- “These are nothing like the ciders I remember”
- “It’s weird – it’s like wine, but it’s cider!”
- “Cider is as good as wine – maybe even better than wine”
As have the trade:
- “A revelation” Joanna Simon, describing Brännland Ciders (June 2019)
- “This is a really good initiative” Oz Clarke (November 2019)
- “Cider just isn’t cider any more – one of the most astonishing, eye-opening tastings this year” Peter Richards MW (April 2019)
- “Goodness, this has changed my mind that ciders can be made just like wine” Tim Atkin (November 2019)
- “[Ciders] like wine can’t help but tell the story of who made it, where, and the flavour of each unique apple variety” Olly Smith (July 2019)
- “I think my customers will be thrilled by these ciders” Restaurateur (June 2019)
- “Previously I would never have given any cider the time of day” Trade Buyer (May 2019)
- “Who really knew that ciders could taste like this?” Sommelier (May 2019)